Friday, September 7, 2007

Library & Sumber fairwell

HAHA i change my composition d cause i wnt add somethings at my blog......
THIS is my loving party and is my 1st time i join it and one word can be say 'nice'.U all see many leng lui leh haha u wnt noe them or not>>>they is my good friend n work with me 5 years d lo haha so many experaince when working got sad sweet n bad haha but is over we still the friends forever.
^.^Tell u all girl name that is the red shirt wnt is my daughter that is LAW HUI KIM,she is our Lembaga vice secretery.The 2 girls that stand together is HO MEI HUA n YEOW XIN YAN haha both is leng lui.they is vice president n president.
WEAR blue shirt wnt is CAROLYN LIM haha our KETUA AJK.THE one like small kid girl wnt is TAN WEN SI.dont angry when see it becasue u reali like small kid wahaha.........
HOPE WE ARE STILL THE FRIENDS N HOPE U ALL HEALTY FOREVER
AT SOMEWHERE ELSE








free music

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi there. Do u mind if I comment on ur post - Library &Sumber fairwell? There are a lot of emm.. spelling mistake and grammar mistake in ur post. And also the names, is Yeow Xinyan. Plus, the MRS should change to MISS....

RONdeBEN said...

Yeap... Carolyn.. i totally agree with you.. Haizz.. Nevermind lah.. As long as u understand can liao loh..

AngelSky said...

got comment than i can more improve mah good comments!!
wahah

Unknown said...

they IS president and vice president.

the is should change to were....

Sing Han, don't edit post, post new one.