Saturday, January 19, 2008



I dunno wat should i do??I dunno how to catch the girl feeling=.=
haiz evrytime i noe me saying is go straight wnt but dont no how to turn maybe will hurt ppl but .....

i reli dunno how to saying to the ppl.....say fast will hurt ppl~~this attitude i noe wrong time ago but i try keep change but stil failed~~
wat should i do~~~

i reli wnt to teach ppl but is me teach to straight or i saying the way is wrong?

i suden feel like me is the bad guys in the world......keep hurt ppl.....how can i do now....

maybe i should learn from my second brother.while he noe many ting but he dont wnt teach ppl~~~ he onli teach our me n my third brother.

why he would not teach ppl cause he noe teach ppl will let the ppl hurt him again....
he onli teach onli at the some situation..i should learn form him~~
BE A SOH CHAI!!!!


1 comment: